IncWorx Consulting is looking for an experienced SharePoint architect to design and build custom SharePoint Portals, Web Parts, Workflows, and integrate client line of business applications. An effective SharePoint Solution Architect will have 7+ years of experience as a Microsoft Solutions Architect in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web- based application (Minimum of 5 years of professional .NET development, 2 additional years working exclusively with SharePoint)
- Must have architect level ASP.NET development skills, excellent communication skills, and be comfortable working with customers at all levels of the business. The successful candidate will have a strong record of successful ASP. NET and SharePoint implementations and development projects, demonstrated leadership and mentoring ability, and a strong desire to use custom coding as a last resort to solving business problems with SharePoint.
- Candidate must have a working knowledge of servers, network infrastructure, and server operating systems, as well as all major aspects of (Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 & SharePoint Server 2010) and (SharePoint Designer & Visual Studio) (2010 highly desirable). Knowledge must include architectural design, web parts development, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations. In depth experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and/or Business Intelligence solutions and technologies in addition to specific experience with InfoPath, Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Business Data Catalog and Web Services in a variety of business environments.
- Project management skills and TFS experience required, and SharePoint Server certifications desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Business analysis and business process understanding.
- Strong ability to assist clients with business requirements for their SharePoint and Office System based solutions and create the appropriate information architecture, taxonomy and solution approach.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of business both verbally and in writing.
- Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives.
- Experience producing end -user and technical documentation.
- Ability to work independently with users and executives to expand the use of SharePoint to address business issues.
- Can help others in the organization with SharePoint knowledge at a level of understanding appropriate to their job function.
(Ability to know when SharePoint is not the right solution for a business problem and can communicate this effectively, desirable)