Location: Home Office (Virtual)
Are you passionate about solving critical business issues with Microsoft technologies and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with bright and energetic professionals? Do you seek the daily camaraderie and technical focus of a dynamic, industry leading SharePoint consulting firm?
In this key customer success role, you will work with our clients to ensure all their needs are met.
- As a key full-time member of our team, your primary responsibility will be to work with clients from initial onboarding through their entire life cycle as a client.
- Excellent customer-facing, interpersonal, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills are a must as you will be responsible for interacting directly with client team members at all levels.
- A proven background in project management is a plus as you will be responsible for, and expected to understand how projects are progressing and work with delivery team members through the lifecycle.
- Other duties will include assisting and supplementing our delivery organization and other internal teams in understanding our clients’ needs and adapting process and procedure to meet those needs.
WHO YOU ARE
An effective Client Advocate will have 3+ years of client success or customer service experience with a focus on technology services. Further, he/she must be a true team player, and must have a track record of successfully working with clients. Flexibility and creativity are key attributes.
You are a quick learner and goal oriented who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and a leader who takes initiative and works independently, while having strong people skills and an ability to work collaboratively with other team members. To succeed in this position, the following qualities are paramount:
- Someone who listens first and talks second
- Can effectively drive and manage the full sales life cycle
- Believes deeply in integrity and the merits of both building and maintaining a good team
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Communicates proactively and effectively
- Positive and upbeat demeanor
- Ability to effectively listen and understand clients
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Ability to efficiently multitask
- Good time management
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with SharePoint On-Premise or SharePoint Online
- 3+ years of client facing experience preferred (technical or non-technical)
WHAT INCWORX GETS EXCITED ABOUT
- Smart people who can think of more than one way to solve a problem
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work in a true team environment. Must be able to share your toys with others in the sandbox
- People who have career potential, since they are a growing company
- People who not only like to do it but like teaching others how to do it
- Effective communicators with a proven ability to positively interact with clients and team members alike
WHAT YOU SHOULD GET EXCITED ABOUT
- Opportunity to work with a team of talented SharePoint professionals
- You’ll work with bright, energetic people who have lives that extend beyond work as part of a real team. An exciting/fun place to work where friendships develop and extend outside of the walls of the organization
- 100% focus on Microsoft SharePoint and the tools that support SharePoint
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Participate in a company undergoing growth, offering the many personal and professional opportunities that growth offers, and the opportunity to make a real difference
- Forward thinking focus on current and future leading edge technologies, work that is relevant to today and skills in demand tomorrow
- Outstanding opportunity for growth and training and recognition within a high performance, collaborative and true team environment
- Leader and global award winner for SharePoint 2010 when it comes to SharePoint
IncWorx Consulting, has a passion, commitment and proven track record of driving customer success. We don’t try to be all things to all people, instead, we focus on a core set of values, technologies and a proven approach that get the results our clients expect. We have been focused on developing solutions utilizing Microsoft tools and platforms since 1998. We align with Microsoft™ to deliver the best and most innovative solutions for our clients that create business agility.
The reasons candidates and clients alike choose IncWorx Consulting: · Microsoft's 2010 SharePoint Partner of the Year Award recipient · A National customer satisfaction score ranking amongst the top in the country; our clients have spoken
- A rising star amongst the historically top ranked Microsoft partners nationally
- Over 50% of clients ask IncWorx to become their technology "trusted advisor"
- Achieved Gold Partner after joining the Microsoft Partner Program, and continues to maintain Gold and Silver competencies, mostly in SharePoint, year after year.
- Earned competencies for SharePoint, custom and mobility solutions
- Considered by our clients and endorsed by Microsoft with awards to be one of the foremost leaders in SharePoint