Location: Home Office (Virtual)
Are you passionate about solving critical business issues with Microsoft technologies and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with bright and energetic professionals? Do you seek the daily camaraderie and technical focus of a dynamic, industry leading SharePoint consulting firm?
In this key SharePoint role, you will be involved in numerous SharePoint projects.
As a key full-time member of our SharePoint consulting team, your primary responsibility will be to work with clients to help drive their SharePoint strategy, ultimately leading them to identify and document business needs, deploy additional feature sets, and migrate to SharePoint 2013 and beyond.
- Excellent customer-facing, interpersonal, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills are a must as you will be responsible for interacting directly client team members at all levels.
- A proven background in project management is a plus as you will be responsible for, and expected to take, ownership of projects.
- You will be responsible for preparing and presenting numerous forms of documentation and project plans, and for ensuring projects are completed on-time and on-budget.
- Other duties will include assisting and supplementing our Support Services organization and other project team members in the efforts.
An effective Senior SharePoint Consultant – Developer will have 5+ years of SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 Development experience with a focus on .NET development and custom solutions. Further, he/she must be a true team player, and must have a track record of successfully working with clients. Flexibility and creativity are key attributes.
- 5+ years of experience
- SQL Server (2008/2012/2014)
- SharePoint (2010/2013/2016) Custom Solution Development (Farm/Sandbox solutions)
- SharePoint Web Parts, Application Pages, Event Receivers
- SharePoint Designer Workflows/Visual Studio Workflows
- JQuery, AJAX, REST, CSOM, JSOM
- Master Pages, Page Layouts, Branding
- HTML, CSS
- ASP.NET, Web Forms, MVC
- Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Office 365/SharePoint App Development
- Azure Development
- Dynamics CRM Development
- Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing
- .NET Web Services, WCF, Web API
- Project Server
- Excel Services
- Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms
- K2 BlackPearl
WHAT INCWORX GETS EXCITED ABOUT
- Smart people who can think of more than one way to solve a problem
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work in a true team environment. Must be able to share your toys with others in the sandbox
- People who have career potential, since they are a growing company
- People who not only like to do it but like teaching others how to do it
- Effective communicators with a proven ability to positively interact with clients and team members alike
WHAT YOU SHOULD GET EXCITED ABOUT
- Opportunity to work with a team of talented SharePoint professionals; 95% of your time will be spent working from a home office. With their successful business model of client projects done off-site, travel requirements minimal, typically averaging 5%
- You’ll work with bright, energetic people who have lives that extend beyond work as part of a real team. An exciting/fun place to work where friendships develop and extend outside of the walls of the organization
- 100% focus on Microsoft SharePoint and the tools that support SharePoint
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Participate in a company undergoing growth, offering the many personal and professional opportunities that growth offers, and the opportunity to make a real difference
- Forward thinking focus on current and future leading edge technologies, work that is relevant to today and skills in demand tomorrow
- Building applications and products for SharePoint
- Holistic approach to SharePoint, not just focused on one aspect. Great opportunity for cross training
- Outstanding opportunity for growth and training and recognition within a high performance, collaborative and true team environment
- Leader and global award winner for SharePoint 2010 when it comes to SharePoint
IncWorx Consulting, has a passion, commitment and proven track record of driving customer success. We don’t try to be all things to all people, instead, we focus on a core set of values, technologies and a proven approach that get the results our clients expect. We have been focused on developing solutions utilizing Microsoft tools and platforms since 1998. We align with Microsoft™ to deliver the best and most innovative solutions for our clients that create business agility.
The reasons candidates and clients alike choose IncWorx Consulting: · Microsoft's 2010 SharePoint Partner of the Year Award recipient · A National customer satisfaction score ranking amongst the top in the country; our clients have spoken
- A rising star amongst the historically top ranked Microsoft partners nationally
- Over 50% of clients ask IncWorx to become their technology "trusted advisor"
- Achieved Gold Partner after joining the Microsoft Partner Program, and continues to maintain Gold and Silver competencies, mostly in SharePoint, year after year.
- Earned competencies for SharePoint, custom and mobility solutions
- Considered by our clients and endorsed by Microsoft with awards to be one of the foremost leaders in SharePoint