1. It Adds Visual Presentation to Any Data You Have
Sometimes enterprise data doesn’t make sense until you can see it in visual form. When you can master data visualization, it helps you to improve the way your company communicates.
According to the Harvard Business Review, executives today are in meetings for a whopping 23 hours per week. A lot of this meeting time is fluff and waste simply because they’re not communicating effectively.
By adding a visual element to presentations, you’ll optimize your meetings and can use concrete metrics to push you toward your goals.
Using maps and other visuals can really help you sell a presentation in a way that gets results. This pays off whether you’re dealing with internal discussions or creating businesses for clients or at seminars.
2. You Get Seamless Cloud-Based Analytics and Reporting for Your CompanySpeed kills. That’s the biggest takeaway when it comes to this software platform. Since it is built so intuitively and synced with the cloud, you will be able to get instantaneous responsiveness. At the same time, everyone allowed access to a project can view and make changes in real-time. The seamlessness of the software makes it a crucial tool for meetings and presentations, while the cloud-based technology keeps the software light and gives you plenty of firepower whenever you use it.
3. The Dashboard Options are Fully CustomizableThere is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to using MS Power BI. Your Power BI dashboards are entirely customizable, so you can arrange your tools and workflow in a way that best serves you. The personal dashboards are rich with features, which will allow you to get anything that you need from the reports that you generate.
4. The Software Gets High Marks for Security and ComplianceSince you are putting together reports that might contain sensitive internal data, security is paramount. This is especially crucial during a time where malware attacks and data breaches are rising. Microsoft has always stayed ahead of the curve when it comes to security and compliance, and MS Power is no different. When you have access to up to date security and compliance, you will feel comfortable accessing this data in the cloud and creating projects on the fly.
5. Updates are Rolled Out Each and Every MonthQuality support is the hallmark of any good software package. In that regard, you’ll love the fact that MS Power BI creates new updates each month. This level of dedication lets you know that the bugs will be worked out as quickly as possible. You will have access to patches and upgrades that keep your software running at its best. Since you will be paying subscription fees to maintain access to the software, you will want to know that your money is working for you, rather than simply using the same static software for years. You’ll find that the updates are meaningful and efficient, which gives you what you need to make the best use of your data sources.
6. The Software is Super-Fast and UnconstrainedThe infrastructure allows Microsoft BI to stay powerful and not hampered by constraints. In fact, it operates off the back of three different nationally based cloud data centers. This gives you access to remarkable up-time and makes sure that there are no constraints on your memory or data use.
7. It’s Simple to Use and Intuitive
The last thing you would want is to have a steep learning curve when creating data visualizations. The sooner you can hit the ground running with some presentations, the better you will be able to leverage the software.
You will love just how plug and play this software platform is. Most of the processes involve click and drag and drop technology. There’s also widgets and tutorials at every juncture.
This takes away the intimidation factor and allows you and your entire staff to get up to speed with the way the software runs.
8. Your Overhead Costs are Low
This software platform doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg either. The overhead cost is low, so your company can get up to speed with a subscription in no time.
When you shop for this service, you will be able to choose between the Pro and Premium options. With Power BI Pro, you will pay $9.99 per month in subscription fees, while the Premium version of the software will cost $4,995.
You will be able to get a consultation for this software installation based on the needs of your business.
The low cost of entry evens the playing field so that you’ll have access to the same toys that the big boys use even if you run a small business with just a few employees.
9. The Software is Optimized for Virtually Any Device or Platform
Since MS Power BI is cloud-based, you’ll be able to log in across multiple computers, smartphones, and tablets and make changes on the fly. This is crucial since presentations are often given remotely.
This software easily integrates with a host of other Microsoft apps for your business. You can quickly export a BI report and any part of it with graphs, spreadsheets, and other visuals that you can open in browser or with Power BI Desktop.
10. The Community is Engaging and VastPerhaps the best benefit of all is that there is an entire community for MS Power BI. There are built-in forums and third-party sites filled with users that exchange tips and information about getting the most out of the software. Plenty of developers also create templates and reports that other users can download to get up to speed quickly. When you have access to such a supportive community, you will be able to get answers to your questions, troubleshoot as you please, and link up with others that can show you how to optimize the way you use the software.
Start Reaping the Benefits of Power BI
Often the hardest part is knowing where to get started. If you’d like to discuss the benefits of Power BI in more detail and learn more about our Power BI service offerings, contact us today to set up a meeting.