SharePoint support isn’t only about fixing something that’s broken, in fact, it is more about pro-active monitoring, training, development, and demonstrating how to use SharePoint. When you connect with a partner that provides a holistic approach to support, you will see what a big difference it can make. SharePoint Support should be available when you need it most or when you just have a quick question. With the right support your organization can benefit immediately. Here are 5 major signs you are in need of expert SharePoint support services:
1. Still sending attachments by email? This very popular way of sharing documents, while familiar, is no longer considered a good practice and with SharePoint sharing and collaborating on documents is a powerful core feature, making sending documents by email a thing of the past.
2. Feeling like you’re on an island? In many organizations there is that one person you can count on to answer your technical questions, but what happens when that person isn’t available or doesn’t exist?
3. Is time really money? when your time is being spent troubleshooting technology or trying to figure out how to use SharePoint what are you gaining? You are valuable for the role you play in your organization, technologies like SharePoint exist to support and increase your value not slow you down.
4. Are you using SharePoint as a shared drive? Similar to sending emails as attachments, using SharePoint as a shared drive also remains popular. Making folders to organize documents is the way things used to get done, with a little training and support the powerful document management capabilities built into SharePoint will take document management and sharing to the next level.
5. How do I…? With any new technology, we all feel a little lost. Grasping the concept of SharePoint can be a challenge, but once you figure it out the opportunities to create value for you, your team and your organization are endless but how do you get there?